- Franchise URL: http://www.321zips.com
- Listed: May 27, 2016 9:40 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 27, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) GREENBELT, Md. – ZIPS Dry Cleaners is set to bring its same-day, one-price business model –currently $1.99 per garment – to Central Texas, having recently inked a deal to open at least 40 stores over the next 15 years.
The Central Texas expansion will be spearheaded by Better Way Dry Cleaning, LLC, whose partners will develop the stores in a number of cities along the I-35 corridor, including Austin, San Antonio, Waco and Fort Hood. The first 2-3 locations will likely open in the Austin metro area over the next 18 months. Site selection is underway.
“ZIPS is building a great brand and has a unique model within the dry cleaning industry. We think that this is the future, and we know that our customers will appreciate the fast and better service at a better, straightforward price,” said Jason Frick, the development principal for Better Way Dry Cleaning. “What attracted us the most is that ZIPS isn’t a franchise where you need to sell or convince your customers the service is needed. Dry cleaning is something that most of us need and we’re excited to deliver a lot of value to customers who use our service.”
Frick is no stranger to franchising. Since 2010, he has been an investing partner responsible for the development and management of more than 20 Planet Fitness gyms throughout Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas. His operating partner, Dave Sisk, is a West Point graduate and former U.S. Army engineer officer who served in both Iraq and Afghanistan. Sisk also has a diverse background in oil & gas, high tech software and private equity.
“ZIPS is excited to partner with such a capable and proven group in Central Texas. David and Jason represent everything a brand like ZIPS could want in a franchise partner,” said Aaron Goldberg, Vice President of Development for ZIPS. “We anticipate big things and look forward to celebrating their success as they strive to become the dry cleaner of choice in the region.”
ZIPS Dry Cleaners’ successful business model is based on a concept revolutionary to the industry and clearly in high demand to today’s price-savvy consumer – dry cleaning that is ready for pick-up the same day it’s dropped off for a flat-rate price of $1.99. It doesn’t matter if the item is a necktie, a pair of pants or a wedding dress, the price is $1.99, nearly three times less the industry average. Garments are cleaned on-site, allowing for same-day service.
In addition, ZIPS cuts 90% of the waste of the average cleaner, using organic dry cleaning solution and offering hanger and bag recycling at every location.
“ZIPS has broken out of the traditional dry cleaning mold in several meaningful ways. Step into a store for the first time and you know right away this is not your mom-and-pop, no-name dry cleaner,” said Sisk.
To learn more about the ZIPS franchise opportunity, visit http://www.321zips.com/franchise.php.
About ZIPS Dry Cleaners
Founded in 1996 and franchising since 2006, ZIPS Dry Cleaners is an aggressively expanding dry cleaning franchise known for its same-day, one-price business model – currently $1.99 per garment. It doesn’t matter if the item is a necktie, a wedding dress or a pair of pants, the price is $1.99. Headquartered in Greenbelt, MD, ZIPS operates more than 40 stores in the Mid-Atlantic region, with more than 200 others in various stages of development. For more information, visit www.321zips.com.
SOURCE ZIPS Dry Cleaners
Franchise Elevator Pr
331 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (1 views)
- FACES OF THE FASTSIGNS FAMILY – VETERAN’S DAY SPECIAL: LEVI NOGUESS OF FASTSIGNS OF KILLEEN (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)