- Franchise URL: http://www.321zips.com
- Listed: April 14, 2016 7:28 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 14, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // GREENBELT, Md. – ZIPS Dry Cleaners, an aggressively expanding dry cleaning franchise known for its same-day, one-price business model – currently $1.99 per garment – has signed an area development agreement to build 95 locations throughout Los Angeles.
The development deal has been signed with ZDry LLC, whose partners, no strangers to franchising, currently own and operate 10 Planet Fitness gyms in the Los Angeles area. They plan on developing their 95 dry cleaners in various parts of Metro Los Angeles, including Long Beach, Downey, Carson, Santa Monica, Santa Fe Springs and Hollywood, among other areas.
They have also committed to developing an additional 15 stores in parts of San Diego.
“What attracted us most to ZIPS was the company’s successful business model that is based on a concept revolutionary to the industry and clearly in high demand to today’s dry cleaning customer – dry cleaning that is ready for pick-up the same day it’s dropped off and all for a flat-rate price,” said Shawn Bishop, one of the managing partners for ZDry. “Based on our experience in the marketplace, I’m confident ZIPS will be a huge success and quickly become the go-to place for dry cleaning in Los Angeles.”
Bishop added that he sees a lot of similarities between Planet Fitness and ZIPS, in that both are helping consumers become more educated when it comes to their spending.
“More than 20 years ago, before Planet Fitness changed the fitness landscape with its more affordable offering, very few people blinked an eye when they were charged $50 or more for their monthly gym membership,” he says. “Today, ZIPS is doing the same in their industry. Everyone needs dry cleaning in some capacity. The real question customers should ask themselves is, ‘Would I rather pay $50-$60 for ten pieces to be dry cleaned, or $19.90 for the same ten pieces and have it done in one day?’”
At ZIPS, a customer can have any item of clothing dry cleaned for $1.99. It doesn’t matter if the item is a necktie, a wedding dress or a pair of pants, the price is $1.99, three times less expensive than the industry average. Garments are cleaned on-site, allowing for same-day service. In addition, in today’s increasingly “green-conscious” society, ZIPS has invested in a closed-cleaning system that reduces waste, uses biodegradable plastic bags and recycles hangers.
“We are thrilled to team with such an experienced and prolific partner as ZDry to introduce our brand to Los Angeles,” said ZIPS Vice President of Development Aaron Goldberg. “The rapid growth we continue to experience proves that the ZIPS franchise investment resonates and continually attracts high caliber and savvy developers.”
About ZIPS Dry Cleaners
Founded in 1996 and franchising since 2006, ZIPS Dry Cleaners is an aggressively expanding dry cleaning franchise known for its same-day, one-price business model – currently $1.99 per garment. It doesn’t matter if the item is a necktie, a wedding dress or a pair of pants, the price is $1.99. Headquartered in Greenbelt, MD, ZIPS operates more than 40 stores in the Mid-Atlantic region. For more information, visit www.321zips.com.
SOURCE ZIPS Dry Cleaners
295 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)